Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Demanding for a Delightful Italian Bread

Some of my mates and I always crave for Italian foods like baked ziti, creme brulee, and chicken scarpariello, probably because when we went to Italy last month, we had a really amazing food trippin' there. I can say that my favored Italian staple food is the country's bread because it is very mouthwatering and soft. I tried scanning for a good Italian bread in the nearest grocery stores in our site when I came back to the U.S., but I had no luck. I also tried cooking my own version of Italian bread, but I just couldn't get it properly. Today, I feel so distressed because I think the only way to have a taste of that soft and delightful Italian bread is to go to an Italian restaurant.

If you haven't relished an Italian bread, it has a granular crust that is thick and easy to chew. When you bite it, you should detect the coarse texture that the light holes in the bread's interior created. The light holes are just fine to help you absorb whatever sauce that you choose to match the bread. I think I better get my keys and head to a bar because the thought of an Italian bread makes me really frenzied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home