Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yummy Spaghetti and my Early Years

I do not know the explanation that I don't prefer the kitchen and other cooking stuff that much. I can't express if it has something to do with my early years when I got used to my mom cooking for me and for the other members of the family. I can barely retract when my mom cooked spaghetti during my thirteenth birthday and all of my classmates were welcomed to join my party. Realizing how terrific my mom as a cook and how yummy that spaghetti was, they even me if they can take some foods at home.

I was just hooting that time because I didn't know that most of my classmates prefer eating Italian foods like spaghetti. While my mom was preparing for that birthday, I was actually uneasy that my classmates would not be able to value our foods. I was very thankful that they were all gratified and amazed after the party. Thanks to the the spaghetti recipe of my mom that she learned from her Italian chum who inculcate to her when she visited us years ago. I was not startled also when I noticed that there was no more spaghetti left for me because all of them were eaten by my classmates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home