Monday, August 07, 2006

Nasty and Foul Spaghetti

Spaghetti looks nasty and foul!

That's principally the rationale why I do not eat like spaghetti even if all of my friends enjoy it. I used to eat any kind of food back when I was young, nevertheless when I grew up, I became so selective with the food I eat. Now, even my mom asked me to taste her spaghetti, I could not do it because my stomach deviates. My acquaintances once asked me why I do not prefer spaghetti and I told them that I don't like its taste and besides it's just a combination of a bunch of tomato sauce, chunks of meat, and noodles.

One more thing, spaghetti looks messy and so dreadful! It is so uncomfortable to eat because you have to be alert that the sauce does not spill on your white shirt, or else, say goodbye to your favorite signature shirt. My acquaintances have experienced that many times and nevertheless, they're still fond of spaghetti. Furthermore, it does not have any additional nutritional worth aside from fibers and carbohydrates that it provides for our body. I would rather eat a sandwich with cheese matched with a glass of orange juice because it is more yummy and beneficial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home