Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Spree I Intend My Wife to Experience

I could not supress my big smile after hanging up the phone; my wife asked me why. I had another invitation and this time, it was from an Italian fellow. Though I was predictably elated, I could not help to feel unhappy especially because I could not bring my wife along. But she assured me it was pretty all right and wished me another enjoyable Italian spree.

A few days after, I flew to Italy and met my fellow who, then, brought me to the unsullied Elba Island. During my whole break, I was doubting if I could ever enjoy this spree since this was among the few times I was traveling without my wife. Upon arrival to the fine island, I felt overwhelmingly guilty because the place was the exact location my wife had been intending to experience.

Imagine an island packed with 50 beaches set against the blazing view of the powdery, golden sand, smooth beach boulders, and beaming sunshine. My wife, unquestionably, would love to pick the irreproachable beach to bask in. Then, she would also be honored to see the grand castles and alluring hill towns within the island, all of which are perfect elements for a romantic island getaway. Oh, she would, for some event, forget her diet watch as she feasted on the tempting and yummy grilled seafoods served with Elba rosso wine. Everything just seemed to me immensely fine!

However, my wife did not experience all these but I'll make sure that in our imminent wedding anniversary, I'll surprise her with an Elba Island spree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home