Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Known and Lofty Pisa Tower

Someday, I will be able to climb that known and lofty building in Pisa. Are you interested what this known structure in Italy that I am talking about?

Well, I am talking about Italy's valuable possession, the leaning Tower of Pisa which has become of one the most known building in the world today. Every time I see photos of this creation in Italy, I cannot help myself from deliberating what it really looks like. Even my pals are also intrigued with its known leaning structure. They also desire to climb this structure which is supposed to be used by Galileo in one of his science experiments.

Nevertheless, this known building also becomes a subject of very long arguments and intense debates. We sometimes squabble that this building will not be known if it would not been like that. I keep on saying to my pals that if this structure would have been straight like other buildings, then it would not be known just like now. History would move forward without noticing this structure and people will view this as a average product of engineering technology.

Sometimes, the limitation of an object really makes it rare and at the same time known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home