Friday, August 11, 2006

Swift Internet Service in Florence Lodge

I won't ever disregard that experience when I went to Italy and dwell in Hotel Santa Maria Novella in Florence. The lodge was so great especially its interior designs, the arrangement of tables and other furniture inside and its convivial ambiance. I was very happy with the lodge rooms amenities and facilities, too.

But what makes my stay even more superb is the presence of an internet access in the hotel. Having an internet connection in my room is advantageous because I was able to speak with my fiancée and family whom I really missed so much. I dwell in Hotel Santa Maria Novella for two weeks because of a professional trip. Even though I unquestionably missed my family a lot, there's nothing I can do because it's a job that I need to perform. Still, I was really greatful that there is an internet connection in the room and I can speak with my loveones anytime I want.

Moreover, the internet connection is so swift that I can open many windows whether for research purposes or for chatting. When I left the lodge, I put a remark on their suggestion box and thanked their manager and whole staff for their superb service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home